Products and services for companies energy savings
Enersolve solutions guarantee around 6% of energy
savings on the whole energy bill, depending on the type
The normative reference for energy efficiency in the electric field is the VDE-AR-E-2055-1 Standard: calculation of the increase in energy efficiency with the use of energy regulators by means of the voltage depression principle.
Energy saving is a very topical issue and the concept of measurement is essential if we are talking about energy saving.
For this reason the on-board instruments of Enersolve products allow to read and record the values of all the significant electrical parameters of the system, in particular power, voltage and energy.
All data is viewable wherever you are and at any time via EnerCloud service, the Enersolve cloud service: ENERcloud.
How we measure savings
Both the ESL and PQL solutions of Enersolve measure and process energy saving data according to an algorithm based on the principles of the ENEA Protocol ESPRO and the IPMVP Protocol (International Protocol of Measurement and Performance Verification).
According to ENEA’s ESPRO protocol, each day is divided into 96 intervals lasting 15 minutes. In each interval a sampling cycle of 30 seconds is performed, during which the operating status of the equipment and the related electrical values are detected. There are three stages of measurement:
- Phase 1, first 10 seconds (From t0 to t10): the machine operates normally (saving function activated).
- Phase 2, 10 central seconds (From t10 to t20): the machine deactivates the saving function. The unit puts itself in a “freezing” state, as if it was not part of the network.
- Phase 3, last 10 seconds (from t20 to t30): the machine works again in normal mode (saving function activated).
All the % saving values calculated are validated using a series of successive checks:
- Verifying that the measurement cycle has not taken place simultaneously with a change in system status. (This concurrency is intercepted and identified by comparing the measured power values during the sampling cycle).
- Excluding the sampling occurred in moments of low absorption of the system, where uncertainties may occur in the measures that would invalidate the value of saving %.